Save 25% off the current rate as a contact of Computeraid.
Call 0845 056 5899 and quote CA-DIS25 when booking.
25th & 26th September 2012, London
The Cable & Wireless Worldwide Retail Week Technology Summit will bring together key technology innovators in retail to explore the vital issues identified by CIOs and IT Directors from across Europe. Get the latest insight on multichannel, differentiating the customer offer through technology, the new world of POS and more!
Confirmed industry experts include:
- Brett Bonner, Senior Director Research and Development, Head of Marketing Systems, Kroger
- Alan French, Head of Strategy & Architecture, Marks & Spencer
- Paul Willows, Director of IT Strategy and Architecture, Boots
- Tim Steiner, CEO, Ocado
- Benedetto Conversano, Enterprise Information Architect, IKEA
Don’t miss out on the following session highlights:
- Exploring the IT opportunities and challenges to leverage bricks and mortar: Differentiating the customer offer
- International expansion: Successfully adapting your systems architecture and management structure for other countries
- Implementing multichannel in the IKEA way: Learning from a long journey
- Getting your voice heard: How to sway your board to invest in the future
For information on the 2012 advisory board, speakers and programme content, please visit www.retailtechsummit.com
25% discount for Computer Aid contacts