Donations of personal equipment are welcome and we're happy to offer two options for those looking to donate
Ensure your data security by using this remote data wiping service. This service includes the complete destruction of any data on your device and a courier collection, making it simple and quick to maintain your data security, as well as helping a good cause.
As long as the device is working, it will then be reused by one of our beneficiary organisations, these include schools, community centres and other non-profit organisations.
- This fully GDPR compliant service allows you to start the process by sending an email to Tier 1
- They'll send through a few simple instructions to start the data wiping.
- All data will be eradicated from the device using HMG approved software
- A tracked collection will be arranged with the user to allow the equipment to be collected from their home
- We'll refurbish the equipment and use it to help our beneficiaries
- Please ensure the computer meets our minimum spec: i3, i5, i7 processor 5th gen, 250GB hard drive, 4GB RAM, less than 7 years old
This service is currently free, please fill in this form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible:
If you don't need data-wiping you can ship the equipment to our warehouse, unfortunately, we cannot offer collections for individual equipment
PLEASE DO NOT DROP ITEMS OFF IN PERSON, THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Please package your device well and send to the following address:
Computer Aid International, c/o Tier 1 Asset Management
59 Stanley Road,
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org